And we’re back! How is everyone doing? It’s been a while right? Hope everyone is having a good 2020 thus far. I rung the new year in watching Jason Isbell and Stevie Nicks for free here in Nashville. Not too shabby if I don’t say so myself.
Well. The official rules say my first show of the year has to be all songs from albums coming out in 2020 and who am I to defy their will? I put out a call on the internet for folks to send me some tracks and they responded in full. Some sent finished cuts some sent rough mixes. It’ll be fun to see how different those rough tracks sound once their albums actually hit the streets.
Anyhow, I am glad to get back to it and I am glad you’re back with me. Give the show a chance to invade your ears and then tell me what your favorite song on the episode is. Also, hit up the comments and tell me what album you’re most hyped for here in 2020.
Let’s do this.
Here is the playlist [Artist – Song (Album)]:
01. Jack Marion & The Pearl Snap Prophets – Ain’t that a Bitch
02. Justin Wells – Ruby
03. Chris Stalcup and the Grange – Long Way Home
04. Jake Dunn and the Blackbirds – Who Do You Hate
05. Brian Fallon – 21 Days
06. Dexateens – Devil’s Violin
07. Dirt Reynolds – Basin Lounge
08. Margo Price – Stone Me
09. The SteelDrivers – Bad For You
10. J Mikhael Smith and the Brimstone Miracle – 10:18
11. Doc Feldman & the Alt+Cntry+Delete – Help Never Comes from Above
12. Nolan Taylor – Realize
13. Possessed by Paul James – Be at Rest
14. Isaac Hoskins – Pickin’ ‘Em Up & Puttin’ ‘Em Down
15. Lilly Hiatt – Brightest Star
16. Lauris Vidal – Jesus Loves Me
17. Devon Stuart and the Distants – Chasing Sparrows
18. Feed The Kitty – Home
19. GravelRoad – Crooked Nation Blues
20. John R Miller – Faustina
21. Josh Smith – Dogwood Winter
22. Jack Hotel – Hallelujah, Amen
23. Six Time Losers – Worlds Collide
24. Weston Harris Hill – Take Me To Your Leader
25. Ashley McBryde – Martha Divine
Bold = Request
P.S.: If you like this show, do me a favor and post about it on your Facebook/Twitter/Instagram. It’ll do a lot to help these bands reach new ears and in the end, that’s what this is all about.
Episode 08: posted 01.18.2020