Hello fellow quarantiners! Another week of endless repetition! Is anyone else struggling to remember to take a shower every day?
Anyhow. As promised, here is a new episode of Ninebullets Radio to add a little salt to your quarantine routine. In this episode we take a walk down my memory lane and trace my journey from being a little goth/industrial kid in fishnets and Doc’s to being a nerdy alt.country kid flying around the country to see bands that only draw 100 people on a good night. I hope y’all enjoy listening to it as much as I did making it. Next week I am gonna come with a “Music From My Father’s Record Collection” themed episode so get ready for some classic country and southern rock. Till then, let’s talk a walk down memory lane.
Here is the playlist [Artist – Song (Album)]:
01. Leonard Cohen – Everybody Knows (I’m Your Man)
02. Robert Earl Keen – The Road Goes On Forever (West Textures)
03. Dan Bern – Jerusalem (Dan Bern)
04. Laura Love – I Am Wondering (Octoroon)
05. Drive-By Truckers – Sinkhole (Decoration Day)
06. Lucero – Sweet Little Thing (Tennessee)
07. Lucero – Old Sad Songs (Tennessee)
08. Scott H Biram – Wreck My Car (Lo-Fi Mojo)
09. Drag the River – Fire & Flood (It’s Crazy)
10. Two Cow Garage – No Shame (Three)
11. The Takers – Friends In Bottles (Taker Easy)
12. Tim Barry – Thing Of The Past (28th & Stonewall)
13. Left Lane Cruiser – Big Mama (Gettin’ Down On It)
14. North Mississippi AllStars – Shake ‘Em On Down (Shake Hands With Shorty)
15. American Relay – Bonedry (Corn & Oil)
16. Glossary – Save Your Money For The Weekend (Feral Fire)
Bold = Request
P.S.: If you like this show, do me a favor and post about it on your Facebook/Twitter/Instagram. It’ll do a lot to help these bands reach new ears and in the end, that’s what this is all about.
Episode 12: posted 04.05.2020